Sunday, October 16, 2005

Because they own my soul...

Because "Crab Ragoon" (the band I sing in) owns my soul I am forced to shamelessly promote them.We are a ska band, rock with a horn line to those who do not know what ska is, and I'd like to think we are pretty good.

Our next show is Jamnesty on Nov. 11. Recently we performed at a seventh grade halloween party (man we're cool)!

I'd love to hear what you think of the band. You can listen to our music at:

Or check out some sweet picks of the members and sign the guest book at:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Madsen Crellin said...

Hey Spencer! Sweet band! You guys sound really good!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Michelle S said...

Hey I was listening to some of the songs and it was pretty awesome.

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

I was interested in the remix of "Dammit". Above all, not bad, not bad at all.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Lisa Madsen Crellin said...

Hey can you give me more details on your concert? Me and my friend would LOVE to go!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Danger Walter said...

dear spencer

you got rid of little italy which was the best song. Im now very ashamed of you.

ps olivia and spencer sitting in a tree. KISSING first come love then comes marriage then come a baby in the baby carriage.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

OK OK OK I FINALLY THOUGHT OF IT!
You sound like The Cure! Sorry if ur a lil affended but you do!

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home